We want you to have the very best smile possible, so we offer a wide range of restorative dentistry solutions. Whatever stands between you and the smile you deserve, we have what it takes to remove those obstacles. Advanced technology, experts in all branches of dentistry, and financing options are all available to you at our Lakewood Dental Trails.
If you have a problem with your teeth that keeps you from smiling, we can put that smile back on your face with our dental care services. Restorative dentistry at our Temple, TX dental office offers the best opportunity to find a treatment that fits your needs and budget.
Complete Dental Restorations
Our dental team will work with you to create a care plan for you and your family that is tailored to you. Here are the restorative dentistry services available to you at our office:
- Dental crowns—If a tooth has extensive decay or damage and a dental filling isn’t sufficient to protect it, we would recommend a dental crown. Since a dental crown fits over your entire tooth, it protects the tooth from further damage by absorbing chewing forces.
- Dental bridges—When you have one or more teeth missing from the same area of your mouth, a dental bridge is a great choice to fill the gap and restore your appearance.
- Dentures—Modern dentures are comfortable, affordable, and look as close in appearance to natural teeth as possible. We can design your dentures to be removable, or we can hold them securely in place with dental implants stabilized in your jaw.
- Dental implants—Natural teeth are the best teeth, but dental implants are the next best thing. After your dental implant is placed in your jaw bone and allowed to heal, it functions just as the lost tooth root did. This stabilizes the dental restoration we add to it and also helps prevent deterioration of bone in your jaw.
- Dental Implant restorations—A dental implant is an artificial tooth root. After it heals in your jaw, we restore function and complete your smile by attaching a dental restoration. If we’re replacing a single tooth, we recommend a dental crown. To replace multiple missing teeth, our Temple, TX dentists would design a bridge or full or partial denture.
Call Us to Schedule an Appointment
If you have damaged, broken, or missing teeth in Temple, TX don’t give up on your smile. There is a solution available in restorative dentistry to solve all these problems, and we’ll help you find it.
At Lakewood Dental Trails, we want every patient to enjoy the confidence and peace of mind that comes with a healthy smile. Don’t be discouraged by dental problems and don’t worry that we’ll give you a lecture. What’s done is done, and we’ll focus on getting your smile and healthy from this day forward.
Call Dr. Rich, Dr. Wei-Yen, or Dr. Sura today to schedule a dental appointment to get started.