Lakewood Dental Trails offers a full range of dental services for our Temple and Bell County neighbors. Our experienced staff has all the knowledge and technology in-house that you and your family will ever need for your oral care. Our suite of available services means you will receive all your treatment under one roof. No need to visit any specialists; they’re all right here on the Lakewood Dental team.
In addition to our other services, we offer a comprehensive list of general dentistry services, including:
- Cleanings & Checkups – A thorough, professional teeth cleaning that will rid your mouth of harmful bacteria-causing plaque and tartar. We will give you a complete evaluation to identify problem areas.
- Cracked Tooth Repair – Exposed soft tissue below the tooth enamel make a cracked tooth especially sensitive to cold or hot temperatures, making it difficult to drink or chew.
- Dental Crowns - Strong, porcelain tooth-matching protection for damaged, crooked, or discolored natural teeth.
- Emergency Dentistry - We recognize that not all dental needs can wait until normal business hours.
- Gum Disease - Gum disease, or periodontal disease, affects as many as one-half of all American adults.
- Periodontal Therapy - Gingivitis and periodontitis affect the teeth and gums when bacteria beneath the gum line goes undetected and untreated by routine brushing and flossing.
- Root Canals – Restore gum tissue and tooth roots to health by cleaning below the gum line and at the base of the teeth.
- Same Day Dentistry - Because waiting for a scheduled appointment is not always an option. Accidents happen that may need prompt attention.
- Tooth Extractions – We do all we can to save each tooth; when that is not possible, we extract with care and maximum comfort for our patients.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal - Wisdom teeth often become impacted, or crowd the adjacent teeth, threatening their health as well.
Join Our Dental Family
We believe everyone deserves high quality dental care, and we do all we can to make it a reality for every person who walks through our doors. Contact us today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon and helping you achieve the smile you deserve. Come join the Lakewood Dental Trails family today.