Lakewood Dental Trails offers a full range of dental services for our Temple and Bell County neighbors. Our experienced staff has all the knowledge and technology in-house that you and your family will ever need for your oral care. Our suite of available services means you will receive all your treatment under one roof. No need to visit any specialists; they’re all right here on the Lakewood Dental team.
Comprehensive Dentistry for Your Family
Dr. Richard Leung and his associates enjoy treating patients of all ages, from toddlers to seniors, with the individualized dental care they need to maintain healthy smiles. In addition to a wealth of other services, we offer comprehensive general dentistry in Temple, TX, including:
- Cleanings & Checkups. A thorough, professional teeth cleaning that will rid your mouth of harmful bacteria-causing plaque and tartar. We will give you a complete dental evaluation to identify areas of concern.
- Cracked Tooth Repair. Exposed soft tissue below the tooth enamel make a cracked tooth especially sensitive to cold or hot temperatures, making it difficult to drink or chew.
- Dental Crowns. Strong all-porcelain dental crowns protect and strengthen damaged, crooked, or discolored natural teeth.
- Emergency Dentistry. We recognize that not all dental needs can wait until normal business hours, so we are available to take your call when you need us.
- Gum Disease. Gum disease, or periodontal disease, affects as many as one-half of all American adults over age 30.
- Periodontal Therapy. Gingivitis and periodontitis affect the teeth and gums when bacteria beneath the gum line goes undetected and untreated by routine brushing and flossing.
- Root Canals. Restore gum tissue and tooth roots to health by clearing the infection from inside your tooth.
- Same Day Dentistry. Because waiting for a scheduled appointment is not always an option. Accidents happen that may need prompt attention.
- Tooth Extractions. We do all we can to save each tooth; when that is not possible, we extract with care and maximum comfort for our patients.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal. Wisdom teeth often become impacted, or crowd the adjacent teeth, threatening their health as well.
Join Our Dental Family
We believe everyone deserves high-quality dental care, and we do all we can to make it a reality for every person who walks through our doors. Our dental team takes pride in our reputation for being the kind of dental practice where patients can expect to receive personalized care in a warm, friendly, and laid-back environment.
Dr. Rich, Dr. Wei-Yen, and Dr. Sura and our entire dental team would love to show you how gentle care and attention to detail can change the way you view going to the dentist. Contact us today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon and helping you achieve the smile you deserve. Come join the Lakewood Dental Trails family today.